Invest in Efficiency and Healthier Living with eFACTOR
What is the eFACTOR and how much does it cost? Glad you asked.
Simply put, eFACTOR is a high performance set of award-winning, energy-wise features and standards that are built into every new home that ICI builds at no additional charge.
Built to deliver superior energy ratings and a healthier living experience, each ICI home is inspected, measured and certified by independent third party experts. In fact, an ICI eFACTOR home delivers a HERS rating (Home Energy Rating Standard) that is twice as efficient as the average existing home.
So, when you think e-nergy savings, e-fficiency, e-nlightment, or e-nvironment,… think eFACTOR, included with every ICI Home.
Click the "Green/eFACTOR" tab on each floor plan page on our site to learn how much that plan could save you on your monthly utility bills.
ICI Homes Energy-Wise Features
- Each ICI Home is third party inspected and tested during construction to verify that the home meets HERS (Home Energy Rating Score) rating requirements. A certificate based on the final HERS is presented to each ICI Homeowner
- High efficiency 15-SEER HVAC system(s)
- 7-day programmable thermostat(s)
- Aluminum insulated Low-E windows and sliding glass door(s)
- R-30 ceiling insulation*
- 60 gallon hybrid electric heat pump water heater
- ENERGY STAR rated dishwasher
- Energy efficient lighting (Compact Fluorescent Lighting (CFL) illumination)
- Bathroom and kitchen fans and exhausts ducted to outside*
- Water-conserving low-flow shower heads and faucets
- Insulated garage door*
*some features only available in select communities
ICI Homes offers a number of other energy saving features that you may want to include in your new home, just ask your sales representative for a full list.
Learn More About eFACTOR and HERS Energy Ratings
Learn about SkyeTec Third Party Certification
Learn about HERS Rating Scores
Learn about Maintaining an Energy Efficient Home